New article from Scott with the latest on The Philly Mob.

Quote:
George Borgesi, recently home from a spell in the state pen, is making waves back in the city of brotherly love. A source said "George is hotheaded, he don't back down from nobody". Per trusted sources on the street, the family is split into four factions led by the GQ Magazine Cover Matinee Idol Joey Merlino, Joe Ligambi, Phil Narducci, and Joseph Pungitore. The handsome Merlino, currently a maitre d' at a Floridian restaurant in his name is "trying to keep the peace" per trusted sources on the street. "Joey is like trying to keep the peace and shit. Georgie has got a hair trigger temper. He don't back down. From nobody." As summer approaches, tempers in South Philly are going to get hotter - much like the weather. According to trusted sources on the street, five unknown mobsters have been made and their identities are the source of much acrimony. Per my trusted sources on the street: "It is only a matter of time till bodies start dropping. George has a ferocious temper and wants what is his. The guy just don't back down." The reputed consigliere Joseph "Chickie" Ciancaglini has been desperately trying to mend fences and extinguish fires within the family but tempers continue to fray in the big city. A trusted source on the street says "The guys respect Chickie and trust Steven Mazzone but there is only so much these guys can do. Georgie's not backing down." Borgesi and the enigmatic, suave, bewildering, beguiling, Joey Merlino. Once boyhood friends, now on a collision course. Stay tuned for more.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.