No problem, man. You can find it over on the black hand forum, credit those guys over there. I'm just sharing what they've created.

From the chart just posted I still count about 3 crews. With everything funneling up to Mazzone & Ligambi, and then Merlino. You also have to consider with most of these guys doing the real estate thing, there might be more than enough to go around right now. With Staino locked up, one has to wonder whose running things for him and his guys. I think it's been mentioned before but I forget. Anyway, say the capos of the remaining crews are doing the real estate thing, maybe they're making enough, combine that with the soldiers who may be doing a little shylocking possibly, sports betting, bookmaking, and they're kicking up to the capos, combined that, that seems like enough for these guys to live semis comfortable to the point where kicking up a little up top may not hurt their pockets as much.

But as we can see, Borgesi has a direct plug to the admin, which like I said, I think validates my theory that he may be the mouthpiece/mover for his uncle. We can now cross out the "Ligambi crew", he and Borgesi have each other, where they don't necessarily need a crew, and we can see Borgesi has a handful of associates under him. Johnny Chang is contempt with whatever he's got from all we hear about him. And Joey Baldino seems to be the sole made guy directly under him. We can cross that out as a possible crew, Johnny Chang may be collecting and profiting off of respect and his name alone, and of course the backing of the top guys. Lancelotti seems to have an actual crew. and according to a source over on the Black Hand, Steve Frangipani may have also gotten his button recently.

I'm willing to scrap the whole crew thing and just go by who seems to be the most profitable/active, for now until I get a better understanding of what the lines drawn on the chart mean. The Scarfo guys may all be under Pungitore helping him out with his business, as we can see there's only two other Scarfo guys under him who aren't his brothers. So they may all be in the same racket for all we know. Marty Angelina, who knows what he's up to but Frank Narducci is under him and may not be independent like everyone thought a while back nor running his own crew, apparently he answers to a capo. I have no idea whats going on in North Jersey. So I'm not willing to involve them into the thick of things just yet, personally.

If one does want to believe in the traditional crew setting, seems only Joe Pung, Marty Ang, and Mikey Lance are actually running some as far as South Philly is concerned. Like others have said, Phil Narducci is out on an Island, by himself and a few associates. Guys who technically may never be made unless they switch their alliances.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 03/05/16 07:53 PM.