Frank, Serp, Gangstr, Sinatra - This is going to be a little bit assumption, a littler hearsay and then a fact.

I assume they broke up his rackets like his Gambling and LoanShark book. I have heard that Dom Grande got a nice percentage of one of his illegal rackets. As for the properties, ALL these guys have properties. Some do quick house flips, some put money into them if worth it and flip it like the TV shows, some buy apartment buildings, others turn buildings into apartment buildings, etc....and some do it all. You also will often have two guys go in on a project. Maybe their money is caught up at the moment and they can't pass on the deal. Sometimes its childhood friends and not other made guys or associates. When it came to properties, Nicodemo did it all. He also has did a lot of insurance fraud scams with some of the properities. They exagerate damage (flood, mold, storm) or the value in general. Anything they could make a few or skim a few off the top, he did. He had guys working for him to go write reports for a claim and he would tell them what to do/say. If he liked you and you were from the neighborhood he would give you an opportunity to put money on the street with him. Especially if you were already bringing him good clients. I personally know someone who did that with him for a long time. Started making money drop offs for him as well since he didnt do much else my buddy during the day. But most anything involved with his business is still with his Uncle and the guys that were involved with the business or any of his properites. His Uncle was always the one doing the properties going back ages. Now, I know he had a few side deals with Dom and another close friend or two as I talked about above. But the company is with his Uncle. That was theres or might have been the Uncles first. I can't remember. Now I don't know if his Uncle now has to pay a tax but i doubt it since Nicodemo has kept quiet. If they do, maybe they give to his family. Although there are people taking care of his family....FOR NOW. But like I said, he was an earner and his families aren't brokesters to begin with. His Uncle was the one going up to CFCF to see him and report back to the guys. I thought Nicodemo might flip if he thought he had no shot with that hit case. Once he didn't and plead out, he is never going to flip. He is known as being a pretty tough old school dude who is pretty smart...minus the hit gone wrong. He must be so pissed. He grew up around there and probably stalked it out and ended up being way over confident....BUT WOW HOW DUMB! He will eventually come home now and he was young when he went in. If another case pops up and someone starts talking, what will it get Nicodemo to start talking then. He would have to tell them about ALL his murders and would end up dying in jail because they aren't going to give him any deal at that point. He must be praying that things stay quiet and if Dom Grande ever gets caught up in something major that he is more like his Uncle and not his Father. wink

Last edited by spmob; 03/04/16 02:11 AM.