I was basically the only person on the forums who said Leonardo wasn't %100 percent legit nor still doing his legal lawyer thing. Because the articles and investigations weren't supporting it. Guys said I was crazy and didnt know any better, funny how that turned out. Not only that, before Vito died, various authors and retired law enforcement claimed Vito used to have Leonardo actually sit in on select meetings, and him being a lawyer, he was always in tune with aspects of his families business, none of this just happened out of the blue. And why do you assume these guys necessarily travel to Florida or California, when they, especially the Sicilians have or had investments like Cuba and the DR, where Vito normally vacationed at? These guys vacation in places like Mexico, not necessarily US vacation spots. So they really don't have to associate with US mobsters.

And I really doubt there's any US family involvement in this, especially Buffalo. And why Catalano, what's his position in the current Bonanno infrastructure? Last I heard he doesn't even have a crew, he hasn't been mentioned in any cases recently, or reports or anything. Where would he fit in with the current Cammarano Jr. line of order? And we have documented evidence that the Gambinos are involved with the Calabrians in Toronto & Ontario, yet absolutely none for them being involved with Montreal, like at all. Its possible NY is involved, but I don't find it likely, I think thats a reach.

And Montreal is notorious for guys doing hits and not being caught. Was the killer of Nicolo Jr & Sr ever brought to justice? Nope. What about Joe Di Maulo? Nope. What about Paolo Renda? Nope. Joe Renda? Nope. Rocco Violi? Nope. Paolo Gervasi? Nope. Ducarme Joseph? Nope. You have two hits in which guys got caught, and thats because in both cases those involved were using blackberries. And those who shot at Desjardins (the jet ski attempt youre referring to) werent even caught by the law, I believe. Just the bodyguard is sitting in jail now because they found out he lied to the responding officers about not firing his gun, yet shot himself, WITH his gun, to make it appear that the assassins shot him while he was defenseless. Believe it or not, there are places in the 21st century that are adept at this organized drug crime/mafia thing. They just arent in America.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 03/03/16 08:04 PM.