I was ready to vote for a Republican in 2016. I liked both Kasich & Christie. After 8 years of a Democrat in the WH, the time was right for a change. But even if he were running as a liberal, I would say the same thing: Donald Trump is a huge disaster waiting to happen. I just cannot fathom that the Party of Lincoln allowed this fool to get so far.

IMO, Trump is the poster-child candidate who represents the dumbing down of America. He has treated everything like it was a reality show. So many of his supporters don't even question the nonsense that comes out of Trump's mouth.

I could be wrong, but unless a miracle occurs, Trump will not be elected. But supposing that he does win the general election, I have the following questions:

1) How does any military leader take him seriously as Commander-in-Chief
2) There will be plenty of Democrats & Republicans in Congress who will not help Trump advance his agenda
3) How does any world leader take seriously a man who says he will put up a wall as if the U.S. was living in a sandbox?
4) At one point does he realize that he's bored and the jig is up - at 100 days, at 2 years, or before the first inauguration?
5) How does every one of our enemies not ramp up plans to attack the U.S. because of Trump's bigotry and arrogance?