Originally Posted By: Jhype11
This might be an appropriate thread to ask this question...

I was reading over Alite's testimony during the Gotti trials and he mentions a girlfriend of Vincent gotti, Robin Lynn Vitulli, who was eventually killed. She apparently slapped Peter Gotti in public and she was found dead soon after.

Her death is confirmed, but the only witness to the case is Alite, who we all know is a compulsive liar. But in this case do you think he is telling the truth?

I'm going to put an article up about this on the website shortly. Alite tells a different story in his FBI 302's about the incident then he is telling now and in an audio interview from October, 2014 he even said that the day after the murder he discussed it and the Gottis covering it up with a captain in the Gambino family at the time, Mikey Scars.

Specifically:

In Alite's interview with The House of Faith N Fashion on 10/10/2014 when asked by host Tobi Rubinstein Schneier what he regretted most in his life Alite said that it was not killing Vincent Gotti after learning about the murder and even mentioned that after the murder "The next day when I knew and I spoke to, I spoke to a captain in our family at the time about it, this guy Mikey Scars, and, we discussed, uh, the, the Gottis hiding that fact, and, and, letting him get away with it because he was a Gotti."

Problem: Scars was not a captain in 1985, not even a soldier and from what I gather didn't even meet JG Jr. until sometime in 86, meaning that he didn't even know Alite in 85 as he only knew him through JG Jr. (and certainly not on the personal basis that Alite is implying by alleging that they discussed the "cover up" of the girl's murder together) and the fact that Alite is lying about this incident, in my eyes, automatically makes him a suspect especially since he testified in both the Gotti and Carneglia trials to assaulting multiple women (which he conveniently left out of his book and every interview he's done).

He also left this alleged conversation out of his testimony as did Scars in all the trials he testified at and Scars would have brought it up and his knowledge of Vincent Gotti's direct involvement in the murder if it was true.

Audio link: Forward to 50:51
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dluzzi/2014/10/10/the-house-of-faith-n-fashionjohnalite

I have more evidence to this point and it will all be on the website.
People from the neighborhoods who I interviewed all said that Alite was suspected in the murder.