Trump may win because nothing seems to stick to him. He joked that he could kill someone and people would still vote for him. But he's also turning away a lot of people. Quoting Mussolini on Twitter isn't helping him, but he doesn't seem to care.

I think Cruz will win Texas, but that will be it. He really wanted the endorsement of Senator Jeff Sessions and is probably depressed over the fact that Sessions supports Trump. Trump also got the support of three governors. Cruz has no one. Plus while a lot of Dems don't like Trump, many seems to HATE Cruz.

Rubio is a good fast-talking debater, young and attractive, so in that sense could be a threat to Hillary...if he wins the primary, which is increasingly unlikely.

On the Dem side, I think Bernie will throw in the towel in a couple weeks. After all he said about Hillary, if he starts campaigning for her he'd be in danger of being seen as a sell-out. For as bad as Trump is in many ways, I think Hillary is not only Machiavellian but totally corrupt.