Originally Posted By: Irishman12
Thanks olivant and TIS. I got it working. Uninstalling and reinstalling MSE worked. TIS, I have been getting notifications to upgrade to 10 but I'm happy with 7, I don't see the point in it for me. If anything, my next computer is going to be an iMac. Been wanting to make the switch for a while now but this computer is probably 3 years old and still working (it's not a need right now). Once it becomes a need, I'll probably switch. Plus, I'd been holding out until Siri was going to be available on the Mac and I think this year it may finally be happening.

I was getting notices for "free windows 10 upgrade" on my old computer. I read comments how people had problems and were sorry they updated so I decided to keep 7 cause I was perfectly ok with it. Thankfully I have no problems with 10 on my new computer. smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon