Originally Posted By: PHL_Mob
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
I don't know if they ever had a organized high jacking crew .
But they did have guys on the loading docks and at the Convention center in Philly and A.C. That would wait for the shows to end then they would heist what they wanted or what was in demand .

At one point it got so bad that they almost lost the shows here in A.C. So it was slowed so the Conventions would continue .

Joey and some of his guys were all busted as part of that 2001 RICO indictment for truck hijacking. It was out of the rail yard as opposed to the airport, but the Rail yard/Port of Philadelphia are both also in S. Philly so they might just have more connect in that area. That was the whole baby milk, track suits, bikes, computers, TVs, crates of nickels, cigs, vodka, toy car sets, etc were some of the loads they stole I think the aggregate figure he Feds came up with was like ~$1.5M of cargo...

Appreciate the response PHL, thats interesting never heard of that case...I wonder why Bruno back in the day when cargo hi-jacking was much easier to get away with because of the lack of technology never really took off in Philly? I mean like I said the airports right there, and its right off of 95 ud think there would be opportunities there?

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"