On a slightly unrelated topic but was always curious bein from Philly why do you guys think the Philly LCN was never really involved in truck hijackings outta pžhilly intl airport?

Unless im mistaken i don't recall reading any accounts that Ida, Bruno, Scarfo ever were involved in truck hijackings outta the airport? I mean for those not from here South Philly the LcN home turf is about a 10 minute drive to the airport.. I ask also in relation to NY whereby the Vario crew and the Fatico crew as well as Massino crew to a lesser degree all were heavily involved with truck hijackings outta JFK as they were in close proximity to the airport as well as having inside connections

Is it just simply another example of the philly lcn not having neary the strength, influence, and connections as even the weakest nyc fam or is there another reason the more knowledgeable guys here can shed some light on?

Also just curious but at say Newark intl did the decavs or the nj branches of the 5 fam ever have airport cargo hijackings rackets? How about other fams like the Patriarcas in the tiny Providence airport? Or even Logan in beantown?! How about other mid western families? Or again was this strictly a nyc thing? Sorry to hijack this thread but always wondered bout this, thanks fellas

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 02/23/16 11:38 PM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"