When my uncle tony came to my house. He was one of the oldest in the family. He would say quiet to the kids and the kids shut up. Hence the uncle tony rule.

My daughter graduated Columbia university. She lived on campus then just off campus. I never talked to her that much when she was away at school. Even though the campus was in NYC.

My oldest would visit her. He met her class mates and tell us they were stuck up like they thought their shit don't stink.

At her Graduation we all went. It was hot outside parents made these hats mad of newspaper. I never saw that before I thought who are these people.

Then I saw a lot of students wearing these scarves a lot of them. I asked my daughter what with the scarves. She told me they were making a state ment for the palestini cause. I thought what is that about it graduation.

My daughter was also brain washed in that school. But I did not know it at the time. She lives in Germany now I call her my daughter the communist now. A communist who loves money.

only the unloved hate