Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
All the families were under the eyes of the Feds from 88 give or take . There were a few NY guys looking to take rackets.

Not only rackets there was and still is scores to settle. The ones people know about of course are on wiretap and or bugs. But there were and may well be more just waiting for the right guys or time to build a little power base.

The things that were done to some of these guys that are now the elders are no way forgotten .

They are fully aware of the Feds and the Technology they have and most of these guys have done a long stint in the joint and may be setting it up as we speak .

You never know maybe they tell them to get out of town and retire like the Chin did , only time will tell ,
But from what I have lived no way these guys eat crow , I think they are just getting started.

I know it's been quiet , and I know everyone said it would not have been.
But knowing these guys and there families I just can not believe they are going to have this shoved down there throat .

Especially the two guys that have been at the top were gophers when these guys were making moves.
1rst of all, U as a friend are saying 2 much..Serp ,control ur self ..I know it's hard when u know 2 much..I love ur shit ...but..shhhh....never them know what ur REALLY thinking..
NEVER LET THEM KNOW

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...