Thanks Billy. Ivy it is obvious you have a dog in the fight, and no you don't have to live somewhere to have that dog in the fight. If that was true 80%-90% of everyone on these boards wouldn't be on here. If your only dog is the facts start posting them. Saying something with no proof is not fact. I've seen people over the years post facts with stuff to back it up to you. You always just give some nonchalant comment like Ad-hoc venture or ignore it and quote some bullshit someone else says. Cool but that's not credibility. I don't ignore facts. New York has a lot of made men. We know that, you are the one missing the point. No one here is trying to say the Outfit is running Vegas or KC or anything but Chicago. If you don't think they still have quite a bit of power there, then your the one built on smoke more than substance.

CabriniGreen
Quote:
Same deal in a thread about loan sharks with Todoped, Buccieri, in your estimation could not have been a bigger loan shark than a NY guy, cause it's Chicago and not NY. And then you ignore people's analysis of available data, like everyone is retarded but you, that's annoying.

IvyLeague
Quote:
I don't have a hard time believing Buccieri was a bigger loanshark than some NY guys. I don't believe he was the biggest in the country. And I believe the biggest loanshark would, in all probability, be found in NY for which should be obvious reasons. It's easier to believe a guy like Frank Tieri would be bigger than anyone from outside NY. I'm not from NY, Chicago, or any other city with a mob family so I don't have a dog in this fight or the temptation like some do to defend their hometown crime family like one would a sports team.

IvyLeague
Quote:
And I believe the biggest loanshark would, in all probability, be found in NY for which should be obvious reasons.

What obvious reason? Oh I remember you have a dog in the fight. That was long enough ago it could have been someone from LA, and if available data showed it you still would have said "And I believe the biggest loanshark would, in all probability, be found in NY for which should be obvious reasons."

No proof. Lol.

Last edited by slick; 02/21/16 06:16 PM.