Philly dysfunctional to a degree . If they were that bad you would know who is in each crew.

You would know who the skipper of those crews are and what that crew and skippers rackets are .

You would have wire taps like crazy with the world of Technology that we live in cos you bet theses guys are using the technology that would put them away if they were so dysfunctional.

The fact that they have so many young guys . I been hearing five guys were made a few years back and at least five guys have been made just recently .

So maybe just maybe they do have there shit together above the dysfunctional level.
It looking like they have a good system to keep the info that needs to be herd passed around well.

And they are not getting week and using phones and talking in places that can be bugged.

The Technology the Feds and LE have I am stunned that the guys are doing the right thing. The made guys and the associates are sticking to the rules that have been told to them.

Because if they were slipping just a little there would be indictments coming every six months.

I for one am very surprised at the way they have been able to do business in the open and keeping all else not on tape!!!

There a possibility that there are 58 - 61 made guys in that family .

Last edited by Serpiente; 02/20/16 02:20 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."