To the gentleman above who said that Alite is "winning"-- in actuality, he's buried himself over the last year with all his lies.

He contradicts himself in every other interview. He's delusional, and perhaps some people have let him keep talking and burying himself on purpose?

As to the proffer-- JG will be public very soon and I'll let him speak for himself. But I don't see him as a rat.

Far from it.

He went through five trials after that proffer, and no one was ever imprisoned or indicted because of it. People might say, "Oh, well he would have cooperated had he been convicted"-- but what about the damage to his family? His mother suffered strokes. His children didn't know if their father was getting a life sentence or not. It's not just him. His family suffered, I can't even imagine nor do I want to imagine the stress of having your son, or spouse, or sibling or parent go through trial after trial, especially when one was death eligible, I mean, Alite was trying to put him in jail for life for crimes he didn't even do and the government knew it.

Look how he's lying in all his interviews now? I read the transcripts, he did the same thing on the stand, and the government knew it.

If JG wanted to cooperate, he would have.