Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Originally Posted By: Kasparoza
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Originally Posted By: Kasparoza
She's my friend, and a real sweetheart. One of the nicest, most loyal people you'll ever meet.
But I built it myself.

so you created this website? did everyone who responded miss this?

Why would you waste your time doing this about one rat fuck shit talking another rat fuck?

I wanted to expose his lies. That's all. Not a waste of time to me. Read the transcripts, court documents and it was just so outrageous I had to say something about it. Especially after he threatened me and went around slandering me. His whole changed man routine is an act. He talks about wanting to help exploited women now but doesn't mention he testified to smacking around multiple women in two separate trials and he has a team of bottom feeders and ambulance chasers helping him do it. Members of his own blood family want him exposed, that's how sick he is. They've reached out. Lot I want to say but can't at moment, but it's all about to start coming out now.

I mean, he says in just about every interview how he's a changed man and going to therapy to help conquer his demons--- but never mentions that the judge ORDERED him to go to therapy. His sentencing hearings were sealed so who knows the conversation that went on in there.

Fair enough, and I didnt mean it to come off as attacking you for doing it, if I did I apologize, I was just questioning the time to do it because as you said and the evidence and docs show hes a gigantic piece of shit...but Jr is too, and he really is not very bright at least when he was involved with the Gambino family based on what ive read

I understand where you're coming from, no apology necessary. Would be lying if there weren't times I was reading Alite's garbage and didn't feel like I was losing brain cells.

I've gotten to know JG pretty well and I can tell you he's nowhere near anything like Alite and Anastasia make him out to be. I personally feel that if he was a dumb individual he'd be doing life and would not have been able to walk away. He wouldn't have escaped conviction in five straight trials-- there was a tax prosecution in addition to the four rico trials. Just look at the way Alite speaks and JG does-- big difference. Alite is an imbecile, JG is far from.