@ Sonny

I can understand wanting to see a source, here is the thing though, it WAS FURNARIS PROTÉGÉS WHO TOOK OVER, what does that say about his power inside that family?

I mean there were other things in that report a little off, but to call it pure speculation? I mean, this same report named all kinds of zips I never heard of, so they got some good info clearly.

Also Sonny, you don't need a wiretap with it coming literally from the horses mouth, lol. You just read between the lines and draw conclusions.
Gotti knew Casso was going to be a power when he was still a soldier. He didn't need a wiretap, lol.

Sometimes you gotta be able to read what you can't see, like dark matter or some shit, you see the effects of it, not the actual substance.

I just find it a little funny, again this is type of stuff we are supposed to go off, law enforcement shit, until it doesn't fit, then it's like, no it's all made up?

Someone in another thread posted an FBI document saying Tramaunti ran the Bonnanos! The fuckin FBI! But I recognize it for what it is, a report based off an informants slanted perspective, not like an outright lie, but to the best of the persons knowledge, that's what it looked like....