My boy told me about Fox news video so we watched about 2 weeks ago and I've been meaning to see what the internet has to say cause i haven't had the time to read or post.I only find out about new club house, which I think is dumb, only 2 weeks before this video but the one thing I wanted to mention and that I've said before on here and me and my boy said right away. These guys and their friends who aren't made have been into real estate for a long time. Nicodemo especially. But Dom grNde n old friends from 10th street have properties together. It's not just a mob thing either. But these guys will share resources. Who,has a guy with hot wood floors. Who has a guy who,will hook up puting a new kitchen in n so on. They also have guys who have insurance type fraud deals to get money. Nicodemo had a hook up like that where they file a clai and so on. Typing on phone so gonna end this. Not trying to post to say i Said this a while ago but some people who only read what's online like to tell you your wrong but im sure i have old posts talking about real estate. Anyway and quickly...who thought the club house was a good idea. I know they are still there but not as much since video...more wannabes who know someone now to get in. I could have went in with a guy who owed a guy,not made, but half Brother is made money. They prob didn't even want my boy in there lol but I told my "friend" i,was not,going in. I also wonder how quickly the gnu watch a place like that n from where except a apartments around the ways. Do the fbi rent using a civilian? Kinda like mob. Cause they can't get much on street besides shit like Fox gets