Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Lol @ moe Tilden. ohhh no some killers got killed. Oh my god some guy paid a lot of juice because he couldn't stop gambling. Whose lives were ruined? let's be real, maybe there are better causes to fight for

Deadbeat gamblers, down on their luck businessmen and drug addicts aren't killers.

Bellomo is a murdering shitbag. And other people's money paid for his daughter's education so she could be house counsel for the mob.

It is what it is.

Moe i see your point about law school funding coming from her dads illicit funds, but to be fair we dont know if he paid for it or she took out 1/4 mil in loans like i did which can and is making me nauseous just thinking about...

But whatever the money situation is is irrelevant.. Law school is insanely difficult as is passing the bar exam especially in NY which is the hardest exam in the country... Her father and his job had absolutely no bearing on her getting into law school, keepin her grades up to remain in and graduating... So beyond the speculation that she may have had it paid for from gambling proceeds she should be commended for her profession and your other broader points dont make much sense

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"