Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Wishing you and your family the very best Pizza. Hope you're well. You are missed my friend.

Thank you, Beans.

The truth of the matter is, I had a heart attack a little over two months ago, and it was very much stress related. I'm going to be fine, but it was touch and go for awhile. But I can't get myself stressed out. That's why I have to lay off the boards for awhile. As a matter of fact, we're going to head south next week after all. Not Florida, though. A place where I can completely disconnect and recharge my batteries. So after today or tomorrow, you guys won't hear from me again for another month or so. But I'll be back, as strong and stubborn as ever, so don't worry.

On a MUCH happier note, my Dad made such a comeback, that it's now HE driving ME to medical appointments. Now, ain't that some shit? smile clap.

Thanks for the well wishes, folks. Again, you guys humble me, and I'm grateful for that. And life is about gratitude. Don't ever forget that.

PB

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.