Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Bellomo is a murdering shitbag. And other people's money paid for his daughter's education so she could be house counsel for the mob.

She's not even a criminal attorney, Moe. She has her own, small, general practice business, often working directly from home. She's more likely to help you close a real estate deal or handle a bankruptcy than defend a client in criminal court. So how is that "house counsel" to the mob?

If you made your argument for a kid like Jo-Jo Junior, I'd be the first one to agree with you. He wants to be a wiseguy more than he wants to be a lawyer, and I think that he'll eventually get disbarred for it.

But Sabrina? Please. She has a cousin. Same age and gender. Same last name. And she's also an attorney, but downtown. But her old man isn't famous, so she doesn't get any of this shit. Nor should she, for she's a fine lawyer and a decent person.

You and I don't see eye-to-eye on much, Moe. But I do appreciate you mentioning that I have a sense of humor in a thread that was brought to my attention to me by a friend today. I haven't even lurked the Internet in months for personal reasons that I don't care to get into right now. So two things:

1) You can choose your friends but you can't choose your family.

2) Sabrina's situation is nothing like you posted. That's a fact, not an opinion. So it's not something I'll ever "agree to disagree" with.

And I'll just add that her brothers are nowhere near the life either. Managing your Dad's legit properties isn't a crime. I hope to have my son or one of my daughters do the same for me some day soon.

I hope all is well "across the pond," Moe. But I can't get stressed, that's why I've been laying off the Internet. Arguing with people who you don't even know isn't worth dropping dead of a heart attack for.

This is a one post "comeback." And if you notice, I didn't get into the main topic of Barney at all, except to say that I posted most of that stuff years ago---the buildings, the closeness of his immediate family, the Florida property, which is actually not in Miami Beach, it's in Bal Harbour. Call it semantics, but a journalist should get the minor details right. And a few other things.

Point being, I only dropped by tonight to defend a young lady who was raised as well as a member of the gentry. So like I said, this is a one post "comeback" because I can't get stressed out. But I hope to be back some day.

Thanks to all of my friends here. I like to think that I have more of you guys than I have critics. But even if I don't, none of the negativity can touch some of the nice things said about me in my absence by you guys. I am humbled. Hope to be posting soon.

PB

Good to see you back, PB.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.