Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I think it's disgusting to overlook things like this when neglecting to mention how she was put through law school. When other people's parents work their asses off to put their children through school.

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news...rticle-1.701696

Not to mention Everett Hatcher, the prosecutors and jurists whose families and children have been threatened over the years, the civilians injured & killed during the Colombo War, Kubecka/Barstow murders, profiting over 9/11....

Want me to go on some more?

Don't come at me with the moral high ground G.R.

It's not a battle you are going to win. I'm not a keyboard gangster or mafia fantasist (shout out to my detractors).

I'm no fanboy and have no real inclination towards defending them or lionising them.

what the fuck does that have to do with barneys daughter going to law school that link was during the colombo war i dont understand the relation

i agree these guys are scum bags they are all scumbags my point is how can you look down at barneys daughter when she has not done anything wrong? its not her fault that her father was a mobster. She did not choose to be the daughter of a mobster

and what annoyed me even more was you claiming she is house counsel for the mob when that is complete bullshit

your making assumptions

the kids dont make a choice in how there fathers or family members have/had made a living dont blame them blame the parents.

I am no moralist but this is a bit personal my point is you cant blame the kids they did not choose how there familys made a living and cant accuse them of being mobsters "house counsel" because they are lawyers

Last edited by gangstereport; 02/05/16 08:31 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion