Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Lol @ moe Tilden. ohhh no some killers got killed. Oh my god some guy paid a lot of juice because he couldn't stop gambling. Whose lives were ruined? let's be real, maybe there are better causes to fight for

Deadbeat gamblers, down on their luck businessmen and drug addicts aren't killers.

Bellomo is a murdering shitbag. And other people's money paid for his daughter's education so she could be house counsel for the mob.

It is what it is.

"could be house counsel for the mob"

what a disgusting comment. I understand you having a problem with barney i agree he is a mobster a crimnal i agree but dont have that opinion of his daughter how the fuck do you know she is house counsel for the mob.

That is disgusting comment your judging her on who her father is she did not choose her fathers way of life. Yes she cried for her father in court so that makes her a bad person? she missed her father have some fucking sympathy

she is a lawyer ok do you even know if she has ever represented any mobster? no you dont that is guessing your assuming that because of her father. Capeci, pizza and everyone always says his kids are very legit people good people i dont think barney would put his own blood near any mob guy even if it was in court

imagine if you were in her shoes stop making assumptions about something you know nothing about. She wanted to be a lawyer so what there is loads of lawyers because of her last name she is going to become house counsel for the mob

one of the worst comments i have seen on this site dont judge someone on there family members

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion