Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: tt120
Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Also the fact the patsy Falcetti has allegedly taken over all or part of the 116th street crew speaks volumes

he has? i thought he took over muscarella's bronx based crew. i know muscarella was 116th street capo at one point but i thought he ran a separate east bronx crew after. i could see these guys rotating capos.

falcetti got taken down by one of the biggest bumbling idiots of a snitch in recent mob history. the fact that him and members of his crew let some reality tv reject get that close to him doesnt look good. plus falcetti was a capo and was directly loaning the snitch money?? come on

My understanding is that Bellomo and Muscarella are from the same crew. Both were acting bosses and on the ruling panel. Falcetti is also from that crew and appears to be the captain now. Like Nigro was captain before and Moscatiello was acting captain.

thanks. yeah we talk about how much of a powerhouse this crew is and how most of its captains rise to the administration. do you think since falcetti is captain of this crew now, is it safe to say that muscarella has some sort of admin position?

also, falcetti is in prison afaik...for a while. so someone must be acting for him. any ideas?

do you have a 116th street crew succession chart? figured you would be the one to ask lol. doesnt even have to be from way back, im just curious who ran this crew since gigante's death.

lastly, cirillo wasnt a part of this crew right? he had his own crew? wonder who is running that now