Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Merlino and Ligambi are in the same crew. Narducci is the only one that is pretty much on the outs with the Philly Administration. I said that Narducci's nephew was made, and I thought it was his brother Windows son, but it turned out to be his sisters son Joe jr. Al Lancellotti jr, has to be made, if not then he has a lot of pull for being an associate, but he is close to Merlino which should tell you something.

I don't believe this to be the case, I've stated my reasons why numerous times, so I won't go into it again. Again, I highly doubt Shratenweiser, or "mayo face" as you guys like to call him, pulled all of this information out of his ass.

And another thing is how people are looking at the word "crew". Merlino has his, which consists of Mazzone, his brother, and guys who came up with them, playing on street corners. Ligambi, I think is still the boss, and simply has George Borgesi and a few others as his link to the Merlino guys and the others (Pung & Narducci). He shows up at annual parties and functions, but other than that, you don't really hear much or see Ligambi out with Mazzone or Merlino all that much these days. When guys were going down to meet Joey in Florida, Ligambi was never mentioned as being one of them. When Joey was coming to Philly for the funeral of his father and New Years, not this past, but the one last year, we didn't hear much about Ligambi being around then either. I personally believe Ligambi is more behind the scenes, not to be some Darth Sidious like mob boss pulling all the strings, but because he prefers it that way. He doesn't need a big crew, but I think he is still separate from the Merlino/Mazzone camp and uses his nephew to facilitate his judgements.