Just something I heard now. They are bringing Jerry Lewis back to the MDA telethon.

When Martin and Lewis were together and even later when Lewis was making movies on his own. When those movies opened in NYC they would go to a lot of theather's that showed them in person. They would do a ten minute bit live. Man were they funny in person.

Once my wife and I saw the opening of a chorus line on Broadway. I parked my car right in front of me was Franco Harris of the Pittsburg Steelers in his Rolls Royce. I thought what a big head this guy had smile

We sat in the 5 row orchestra section. To our right was two empty seats. The play starts lights go out. Then in walks 2 people and sit in those seats. It was Jerry Lewis and his first wife. Wife was closest to me. I notice her wedding ring nice. I started to think I may be able to pull it off her finger and run out of the theather with it. But I thought better of it. Might be two tight to pull off. I had no knife so no chance to cut off her finger and take the finger and the ring. So I just watched the show. smile

only the unloved hate