Originally Posted By: marine
regular folk yea ok pal... listen you lived near little nicky bak in the day in Ac and you get respected here and know your stuff.. and I kinda respect ya.. But what alley are they fighting their way out of.. please.. most of em hold no hard core construction job or fight anywhere.. the tote guns and folks fear off of a few who carried out major killings.. Grandes father couldn't punch his way out of a wet papper bag with his 33 yr old son punching with him.. Harry Hunch back kicked grande sr. ass.. And nikidahomo looked like a Marine sniper there on the dipetro hit.. And yea after I faced booked half their names I said you got to b kidding me.. they almost all hold regular jobs.. They were never in the military, they cant run fire n maneuver and can Not fight.. an most likely suck at their regular jobs because theier fat lazy and steal shit..

you have got what he is saying wrong very wrong. He is talking about how these guys feel about killing people not there ability to kill. He is saying how most normal people would never understand that.

Serp grew up around these guys so he knows why they able to kill there best friends. He was saying that these guys tell themselves they are doing nothing wrong he is talking about there morales

what he meant by saying fighting out of alley he meant the dangers that are involved in that life alot of those guys especially the guys in the 80s were getting killed it was a very dangerous time to be a mobtser you compare any of todays guys to those guys. These guys shoot you in the back of the head when your not expecting it they do not need to be physically tough. Y

You bring up grande fucking up the riccobone hit well true that one was embarrassing but you have to remember these guys are gangsters not soldiers they dont need to run and fight because you dont need those traits to be a mobster like i said before your best friend shoots you when your not expecting if you dont understand that you dont understand how the mob works

and for the record faffy was a soldier before he became a mobster not that ever used any of his military skills in the mob they were not needed

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion