Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
After watching the video..Georgie Boy doesnt appear to be on the outs at all, but I guess you never know

apparently geogre and steve mazzone are close they are thinking of opening a bar together. Not everyone dislikes geogre.

Its marty angelni who is the main guy who is beefing with geogre and from what i hear joey merlino is not on good terms with geogre as joey is backing marty

Johnny chang also dislikes geogre
Sorry,not 2 go off topic ,but,I met george when i (we) were kids,very briefly when i was selling track suits on the corner of broad & Mckean from a sidewalk rack, around '85 & I still remember him w/ his baseball cap, still 2 this day, he wears a cap, (maybe not so much anymore),what is it w/him & the f-ing caps??..does he have an insecurity?..it is so un-mob looking,..maybe 2 enhance his otherwise ghoulish (so pale) looks..anyway,he stopped tory (scafidi)from stomping on my shit after he (tory)threw my rack into the street after I would not give him a refund explaining our exchanges only policy..needless 2 say.. he got his money back(I had no idea who he was )..he actually said that too,(do u know who i am)..& also figured out that i was in fact a naive kid from n.e. philly who did not know what the fuck i was getting into..all because his sister tried 2 buy him a nice velour running suit (via wrong size)......SORRY,this was supposed 2 b about georgie boy,I'll shut up now.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...