I have no opinion on the matter, I'm a Jersey guy and I work in Midtown Manhattan. I used to date a South Philly Italian broad a few years ago and only then I used to have the inside locals south philly gossip and used to see these guys out all the time in South Philly/Margate when I was hanging with my ex. I once saw Sonny Mazzone throw a stink bomb in the men's room of Quattro Bar and run away giggling. I can tell you one thing if no one has picked up on this yet, Philly does LCN nothing like New York and New Jersey. From the structure all the way down to the stupid little things like how they dress. I've never seen a made guy in Jersey or New York ever wear a baseball hat , which I used to see all the time in south philly and which the video indicates they still do wear all the time. I do know that Nicodemo was big into flipping houses / real estate and that Dominic Grande has risen big time in status and has taken over all of Nicodemo's house flipping/ real estate ventures while he's a guest of the government . I would
Imagine Dom Grande has gotten Mazzone involved heavily in this too as they are related via marriage.