To me this whole argument is pointless... It's part of the reason why I don't post as often as I used to, that and I'm not sitting with endless time on my hands anymore lol. I still enjoy reading everyone's posts because it's interesting to see others perspective on the life. I would wager my perspective on the life is greater than most here. I don't really have much to share that I think you guys would be interested in or i feel like my knowledge is too personal to want to comment. If I see something I know is blatantly wrong I'll speak up like I always have.

I personally don't get my feelings hurt if you guys don't believe me at all, I'm sure some of the online friends ive made have shit talked me in my absence because I don't really give two shits about someone's reputation online or off. There's several guys here who I think over exaggerating their own level of knowledge, pb and bronx aren't examples of this to me. I like them both personally and can match enough of their info personally to know their the real deal. But as i cautioned ivy, no one knows everything. The life is one big grey area. There is no good and no bad, it's eat or be eaten. A guy like porky z could have easily told people he was out when he gotten out of ft dix or whatever. I mean it's a pretty common thing. You talk to a family member or a member of the crew without a record you can hire on a job. Disinformation has been used by these guys for years, use your gut when it comes to info from these boards and anywhere else.