Originally Posted By: pmac
Does look like a real nice place is it one of those places looking over the river into NYC? It is what it is 2016. Massino restaurant looked like it was in the hood. Well the snow hitting mass now roads are getting bad but a.c. that place looks like it will be destroyed again. The flooding is bad on CNN. Ya why wasn't that guy TV there but he's probably has 3 surpervied release and was smart snuff to stay away or he'd be in jail now to. But that 3 yes release must be up soon. Wonder if tg graziano has been forgiven yet the mob wives is gonna be off TV soon. I think he's in trouble more cause he son in-law hector got all them guys jammed up. Couple guys doing life cause of him and him killing that money maker for the luchese family.

it doesnt look like too nice of a place at all. theres a lot nicer places on staten island, and in the city in general. its in the middle of a strip mall overlooking a parking lot. food looks good online though. massino's place wasnt in a bad area. it was kind of near where vito grimaldi's bakery is. middle / working class area of queens

someone mentioned on the first page about these guys commuting. i always wondered that. mobsters must spend a lot of time in traffic and a lot on gas

how many people are in these crews? i think this natale mule guy was a former giannini crew member. i wonder how many of these guys, lesser known membere of those younger "farm team" crews from the 90s, are players now. also i remember massino making or wanting to make the sons of made guys when he was boss, stressing that them and their fathers would be less likely to rat if there were more blood relatives around. we saw how that turned out with coppa and canterella. but it looks like joseph desimone's grandson is made, and maybe this Sabella guy is a relative of Mike Sabella

Last edited by tt120; 01/23/16 08:32 PM.