Unless there is a soldier or capo posting on this forum you cannot accept someone's word as the be all and end all.

How much could someone reasonably know, regardless of their geographical location?

You may be a knockaround guy or hear something from someone who knows someone who knows someone who babysat the son of someone who knows someone who is in the mafia but to me, that sounds like a great way of knowing a morsel of what's really going on and when you pass it through the wires, that sliver of truth gets lost in translation.

I'm sorry. The Feds word and Capeci's word is what I'm going with. Even when they're wrong they probably know more than the "insiders".

As Ralphie said. You think someone is going to air someone else's - a mobster of all people - dirty laundry on a forum if they are really close to these people?

Would they really have the balls?

And you think it's that hard for the Amuso, Persico, Gigante or Gotti's to pass on orders from prison?

Look at some of the jailhouse pics that make it look like they are at holiday camp. It can't be that hard.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.