My takes so far;

Best Picture - Have seen Mad Max, The Martian, and Spotlight so far. Of that group, I hesitantly rate The Martian as #1; they're all top notch and very different from one another.

Actor - Have only seen Damon and Redmayne but hard to see another performance matching Redmayne in The Danish Girl. Like Best Picture, I realize I have to see The Revenant before casting final judgement, but wow...

Actress - Only saw Cate Blanchett so far. Very good.

Supporting Actor - Only saw Ruffalo and Stallone. Stallone is much more deserving.

Supporting Actress - Have seen all but Winslet. Of the other four, Mara and McAdams don't measure up. Really liked Alicia (who had one heck of a year with Danish Girl and Ex Machina among others) but JJL was the absolute best part of the Hateful Eight and deserves the statue here.

Director - Would like to see Miller get the award. He took a lot of chances in the presentation of Mad Max and they all paid off. Only other one I saw in this category was Spotlight, where the directing was definitely solid but straightforward.