Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
IDK if Serp is being serious or not but it's attitudes exactly like that the mafia prey upon.

You know... the Feds unfairly stacked the deck against Gotti and used shady tactics in their bid to take him down.

Forget the fact that he only beat his other cases because he got people to threaten jurors and their families and forget the people he murdered/ordered murdered.

And the mafia protected Italian neighborhoods argument. Which is true to an extent. They protected them from black and latino criminals. Not for any altruistic reasons.

Just read a passage in Five Families about one of Casso's neighbors getting Casso to kill a civilian who was courting his daughter because he didn't like the guy.

FML

Not talking Gotti !!! Or murder or anything else .... Just saying what was done up and down the east coast ....and don't think for one minute things are better now .... This Country is in worse shape than ever ....no matter how much money they take from us !!!!
I paid 62,000.00 in taxes last year !!!! Just one year !!!! They are stealing just like the recast ....

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."