Originally Posted By: phillyguy39
Borgesi being old school is like saying Linda Lovelace is a virgin! He is and will always be the most hated guy in Philly. All he does is starts trouble with everyone. He tried to have a Christmas party and about 3 people showed up. He's another punk that picks the weak people to go and bother. He would never mess with anybody who has a chance He constantly picks on the weak. What kind of gangster is that. The REAL old school guys are turning over in their graves about some of the punks out there now claiming to be LCN. The administration out there now coud not run a little league team. Keep up the good work Philly LCN

What I meant by old school is he isn't in any of these pics that are all over the Internet, and I don't k ow any of these guys but if he does pick in the weak like u said I have 0 respect, but for what Borgesi has been through and never ratted does seem old school to me, plus he's not running to the FBI like Bent Finger Lou did just cause he is beefing with his old friends, which I don't even believe to be true...but tell me more phillyGuy about them, I am intrested. Thanks

"You treat me good I treat you better, you treat my bad I treat you worse" #respect