Originally Posted By: PHL_Mob
Originally Posted By: Southphilly4ever
italy100 is right, there are 100s of people affiliated with them. For you people not in South Philly it would be hard for you to understand that it's more like a small town community rather than a city. The Philly LCN has many of hanger ons that work 9-5 jobs and do just a little bit on the side just to be a part of the lifestyle. Aside from Steve Mazzone, Johnny Chang and Mike Lancelotti the rest of the mob guys are always seen out around here with a group of guys, many have their own social clubs and you can find them often at Stoggie Joe's which seems to be their place.

Is Stogie's owned by someone connected or in the family? It's an open restaurant so obviously not really a clubhouse or whatever but seems to be a meeting place from what I've seen personally as well as on here from others. That pic I posted of Chickie Chang yesterday was right outside of Stogie Joe's. Also as I mentioned above, it used to be the building where the Scarfo Mob had their de-facto headquarters, which was referred to by Nicky Crow as the Camac & Moore Clubhouse. Anyone else have any info on Stogie Joe's? It's peaked my interest a bit. Also, where's this bar that Stevie and Georgie are opening going to be if anyone knows or has any relevant info on that? Finally, does anyone know where any of these active hangouts/clubhouses/social clubs are nowadays? Besides the Broadway Theatrical Club and Jesters hangout? I know there's another one right off of Broad on Bigler and then there's also another on or around 17th & Snyder that looks like it could be? Any input or info would be great!

I just left there about 40 mins ago. Seen both John Jr. And John Sr. and a 3rd younger guy I didn't recognize.