Wikipedia isn't a reliable source though...Lets make this clear, nobody is calling 10th & O the Mayfield Road Mob. Although they too consisted of a few people, but had a lot of clout through the midwest, like Vegas. As far as I know, 10th & O is a drug crew and always have been...Not one name except for Garbs have you heard about. Yet this whole thing is mainly about Narducci & Garbarino. Since at least as early as 2014, reports have circulated that Narducci has some hanger ons who are 10th & O guys, who operate in his rackets. Thats not to say Narducci has an army behind him. But he has young men willing to die for him, who are around him. Simple as that, nothing more, nothing less. Thats it. Thats all thats being said, the few guys who around Narducci, mainly Garbarino, are punking known button men. Thats all there is to it.

Now theres some feeling going on around this forum, by SOME, I was guilty of it myself at one point, that Joey Merlino is some Michael Corleone and that Philly is quietly regrouping into the biggest, most money earning, toughest mob family on the East Coast. So it's understandable that some may not want to hear that they truly may just be a fractured bunch with a couple of guys loyal to the overall scheme and agenda of Cosa Nostra, and on the other hand, guys whom are old and young, who have their crews and just want to make money, be left alone , and dont give a shit as to what happens to Joey and his men.

And once a gangster always a gangster, is true, but then its not. Its a reason why you hear of some mob guys who are high ranking, doing the work themselves, because as wiretaps have proved, some of them actually do believe that a lack of action, makes them soft. I don't know about that. And while Joey was gangster in his life, he wasn't the only one. He lost a war against a real mob boss, and luckily came out on top in the end due to attrition. And we have yet to see if there are anymore Nicodemos left, or a guy like Grande is even willing to take a risk again of killing a guy.