No, they're saying Philly is a mess because they aren't respected anymore. Thats exactly what was said. It isnt guys petty bickering, they simply aren't respected. Guys are talking down on them and have no fear of them whatsoever, because according those reliable sources, the Philly mob is a shell of itself. Underbosses being the best friends of informants and going on vacations together. A kid like Baldino having Johnny Chang side with him, over the real gangster. And again, according to those reliable sources, the Baldino kid DID do wrong, and deserves everything hes getting from Narducci. Former made men, backing away and opting to do their own thing.

Thats why theyre saying Philly is a mess. And the Scott and George A article may not have been what you meant. But thats the only two articles that mentioned a made member having anything to do with construction and unions. And you even said yourself on the last page that you have no proof to back up this claim of yours, so how can you assume they have their hands in construction and unions? Not saying there's no merit in what you say, I'm just legit wondering how you reached that conclusion.

And I remember hearing Gino died a few years ago. I could be mistaken though, as I'm not finding anything that confirms it.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 12/29/15 10:05 PM.