I think what the poster on RD could also be implying that the Philly Mob is an absolutely mess because of the factions and what sounds to me like petty bickering among many of the higher ups. Secondly, the Scott article about Borgesi hanging with Union guys is not what I meant. I'm not sure what union you're in SOPhilly but there's more than one and I believe that there's potentially some influence in at least two of the locals. Yes, not like Scarfo controlling local 54 or the roofers in the 80s. 100% agree and I wouldn't even call it controlling them just simply influence and they work together on stuff via their own construction firms etc. I'm not saying this is written in stone I just have reason to believe through some things I've seen, relationships I've observed and things I've found out via research so I'm not making a baseless claim, but simply coming to a hypothesis based on reasonable indications. Third, suburbs are mostly Delco. Delco isn't that far from the same kind of place South Philly is. Not talking the Main Line suburbs. Most of these Delco people and Washington Township people are south philly Italians who have family in the old neighborhood but want to get out of the hood... Slight step up but again not the Main Line or Chester County, etc. Finally, Nicky Whip most definitely did NOt rat. He served his 25 years in the can and even told his brother Gino, who did rat, to fuck himself when he tried to make a deal for him before testifying. He's back out on the street and I heard at first upon his release that the guys were skeptical about him especially Ligambi, but he seems to be back in the fold and associates with everyone and has lined up behind Joe Punge.