Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Originally Posted By: phillyguy39
Listen I know the story 100%. I go to Stogie Joes and hear the talk and know all the players. Whoever hands these guys money that is who they are friends with. No loyalty or honor left. They hate Narducci because he has no time for them at all and he knows what they are about. All jealousy. Pung is another guy who stays to himself and they hate him because he hangs around Nicky Whip which they all say is a rat. Now I hear Marty A wants no part of them either. I guess there numbers are plummetting now. So now they will have to recruit more misfits to take these guys spots.

How is Stogie Joes? I'm going to find myself in South Philly in a few weeks and was thinking of trying it out? How is the food? The atmosphere?

Stogie Joe's is coincidently the same building that the former main Scarfo mob clubhouse occupied back in the 80s on Camac and Moore (the same one Nicky Crow always talked about and hung out at in his book Blood & Honor). Obviously, the former pluming supply store turned mob clubhouse is now renovated and serves as the location for Stogie Joe's but it got me wondering whether there was still some sort of connection and/or ownership that is mob connected still after Phillyguy mentioned that they all seem to hang out there? Anyone know anything about this potential connection?