ht2 that's accurate , Gladys Craddock and Don Campbell

Gladys said she saw him in DMN at 11am in the lobby , they didn't talk and Don Campbell said he talked with Ruby until 1225pm . Also above I made an error Julie Ann Mercer estimated she saw Ruby at Dealy plaza around 1130 ( not 11am)- my bad

Gladys dated Ruby and worked PT at his club and Campbell and Gladys both publicly claimed they were long time cronies of Ruby.

Note Gladys statement contradicts Rubys own statements by saying he spoke with both Glayds and Claire Conlon together ( Glayds said she didn't speak with Jack and she never mentions Claire Conlon )

Hugh Aynesworth of DMN also said he saw Jack eating but I believe nothing he says as declassified documents have him in bed with the intelligence community , especially during the Garrison trial ( working both with Clay Shaw defense team and the FBI and his job application to work for CIA in 1964).

I didn't want to get to deep into how many people saw Ruby at the TSBD or elsewhere as the picture IMO says it all .

A crucial but overlooked WC witness / Vicki Adams who worked at the TSBD said she likely saw Ruby outside TSBD asking questions like a police officer to witnesses .

Lucy Lopez and Evelyn Harris claimed they saw Ruby hand a revolver to LHO in front of TSBD - potentially matching up with the above Ruby at TSBD picture

Billy Rea a DMN employee was in lunch room between 1230-1240 and was sure Ruby was not there . Contradicting Aynesworth sighting but like I said Aynesworth was a media asset for govt .

There are several other witnesses but it can just get confusing , which is why I posted the picture in front of the TSBD several minutes after the shooting - right around the same time LHO was leaving the TSBD. A picture IMO does more justice in clearing things up for some then the differing witness statements.

But really I just wanted to show Ruby likely lied to the WC about 2 crucial areas , him not being at the TSBD and him not being at Parkland hospital .

Good info though ht2, thanks for sharing