I wouldn't believe much of what Ruby said to the Warren Commission

He also claimed he was not at the TSBD during the shooting or shortly ( he was either at Dallas Morning News , his club or eating ) after the shooting but below is a picture very likely of Ruby right outside the front of the TSBD several minutes after the assassination, and right where both the assassination just took place and right where LHO walked out of the TSBD. Got to ask yourself why would he lie ? And why was he there ?

Julia Ann Mercer also reported to Dallas Police the next morning after the assassination that she positively identified Jack Ruby by picture as being in a pick up truck at 11am delivering a package that in her opinion looked like a gun case being delivered to the top of the grassy knoll on the morning of the assassination ( he was I'd before he became famous for killing LHO).

The newspaper journalist Seth Kantor placed him in Parkland shortly after the assassination too . Ruby testified he was not at he hospital . The WC simply disregarded his statements but he HSCA believed him .

I think it was crucial for Ruby to correct Wade as belonging to a committee such as Free Cuba would put him on the anti Castro side , jeopardizing LHO crafted Pro Castro side . It was that late afternoon and night when the LHO cover story was being pushed to the press and it was likely important they got this right early in the process .

HSCA investigator Gaeton Funzi was able to trace all these media sources pushing the LHO Pro Catro and Pro Russian story back to CIA Propagnada expert and Mexico City Chief David Atlee Phillips , who on his death bed confessed to his brother he was in Dallas that day and who Alpha 66 head ( anti Castro Cuba raid group ) Antonio Vecciana saw meeting with LHO in Dallas before LHO Mexico City adventure.

link is likely picture of Ruby outside TSBD several minutes after the shooting . Picture is the 11th down on the left hand side

http://www.theinnocenceofoswald.com/photo-gallery