Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: Southphilly4ever
I doubt Billy Bones (Depena) jumped ship to Narducci as somebody claimed on here earlier. He has been allowed to have a big book and loan sharking operation for years with a friendly agreement with Nicodemo and I doubt that was changed since Nicodemo went in.

I also don't know if it was mentioned on here before but I seen a few posts about somebody claiming to be Johnny Changs wife supposedly posting on here, I can confirm due to activity I seen on Facebook during that time that it was in fact her and a good friend of hers using that account.

That poster is pretty reliable. But again, like I said, he couldn't confirm it or say it wasn't true. Just that he'd respond about it when he had more information. If what you say is true, all well.

And not dismissing you, just a real question, how does facebook activity translate to someones activity on this forum itself? The Kathy Chang account also had a similar one on The Real Deal forums, which was also banned for the same thing, having multiple accounts. And both the "BIGMOMMA" account and the Kathy Chang account had the same ip, while claiming to be different people. But if it was her and a friend of hers, that would explain it. I just don't know how someone who supposedly is involved with these people in real life, would particularly know about the numerous Cosa Nostra sites on the web. Do wiseguys really talk about us and the things we say? Lol.

Yeah. Handsome Stevie and George Borgesi are always talking about how funny that Moe kid is.

And Lou Monacello says he doesn't think he's that funny.

And Borgesi shouts shut the fuck up Fagfinger. Who asked you?

And Marty Angelina says guys don't shoot me but I kinda agree with Lou. Moe is just a little smartass. He gets on my nerves.

lol lol

to be honest the philly mob is such a circus i wouldent even be surprised lol lol

you have these guys on tape talking about this site johnny chang and steve mazzone lol

Last edited by gangstereport; 12/23/15 01:53 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion