Our next president better :
1) be 100% pure anglo saxon.
2) proud of his heritage.
3) stand up to any adversary.
4) consider the politically correct arch enemies.
5) build a wall at the southern border with barbed wire .
6) build border patrol sub stations every 15-20 miles along the southern border.
7) engage with the black community and make sure community leaders, teachers, and anyone else of like stature will educate the black community about the dangers of having children at a young age and out of wedlock. This is to be a top priority. The spanish community can probably be included as well.
8) cut down on entitlements and reinforce personal responsibility. This has to be a " no excuses administration".
9) protect our second amendment rights with logic, meaning , close gun show loop holes and force states with overly lax gun laws to smarten the fuck up and toughen up ways in which gun theft is reported and impose a waiting period for assault rifles. Maybe 72 hours?? " i need an assault rifle right this minute to do some target practice". Or " I just bought 50 handguns and they got stolen, i need to buy another 50. Dont worry, im not going to new york to sell them".. Get the drift ??
10) call our enemy islamic terrorists and follow through with tough talk, unlike Obama did with syria and their use of chemical weapons. Kerry specifiaclly said if they discovered the Asaad regime using those weapons, there would be military action. Of course they did discover it and of course Obama backed down and changed his mind. This severley hurt our credibility amongst world leaders, namely Putin.

Last edited by Crash; 12/20/15 12:59 PM.