My bad, did I saw that about the motorcade?

Didn't mean too, I was more about the Chicago and Miami motorcades were canceled due to assassination plots, and LHO was strategically placed at the TSBD.

Chicago was canceled as an individual named "Lee" phoned in the assassination tip, 2 Cuban shooters were arrested but mysteriously released and all documents were destroyed, the SS agent was arrested when trying to report this to the WC- Arthur Bolden. Seems another x-marine Thomas Vallee who worked at the same Japan U2 base as Oswald was the frame guy for Chicago.

Miami was canceled as an FBI agent had on tape a man stating JFK was being hunted, he would be killed by high powered rifles and he knew he was being hunted. Tapes are on line

Dallas there was an assassination bulletin too so he was clearly being hunted, he knew it.

I don't think there is anyone 1 thing that caused the JFK hit, it was a bunch of things that lead to it but the Cuban missile crisis was likely that broke the back. You have RFK on tape saying a military coup of JFK was imminent to the Russian DC ambassador, plus JFK agreed never to invade Cuba which was deplorable to the hard core anti communists in intelligence, that and the anti nuclear agreement he signed with Russia in 1963 was probably the icing on the cake.

Intelligence/Military wanted to defeat communism and Russia and Cuba militarily and if that involved nukes so be it . JFK was wanted to solve our issues diplomatically if possible and was desperate to avoid a nuclear confrontation.

If you listen to his speeches, his biggest concern was a nuclear war due to "miscalculation" and in Oct 1962 we were right there, must have been scary times.