It is really funny how people relate all these problems to black ghettos, and can't connect the fuckin dots on what created this shit in the first place...
It's like me complaining about meth labs in rural America in a white hood that has no impact on my life what's so ever, then using it to say, " See, we are better than them".
It's that Scarface shit, that " You wanna point your fuckin finger and say , see, that's the bad guy".
It reminds me of the Sopranos episode when the white guy gets carjacked by the black guy, screams "ni**ers!"' Then they cut to the fuckin white guy that financed and profits the most off the whole thing...
Everyone knows a guy like Rick Ross got his Coke from the Government, shit like Iran contra is so common knowledge rappers like Jayz can put it in a song, allegations for years about Clinton and his CIa pipeline in Arkansas, the Godfather is basically considered Americas greatest film, and even in that movie that all but say , yeah, let's just destroy the blacks, even in this day and age you got DEA nonsense with drug traffickers being allowed to operate with impunity in exchange for small mid level dealers, they all but gave the border away to traffickers, but I guess black people have control over all of that right?