Originally Posted By: sickstylemob12
Originally Posted By: Ted
[i]"He told me he was the `coon-see' (consigliere)," Aponick said. He also said that Borgesi told him his uncle (Ligambi) was the boss but that the crime family "belonged" to Joey Merlino, Steven Mazzone and Borgesi, all three of whom were convicted in the 2001 racketeering case.
"He said the family belonged to him, Merlino and Mazzone," Aponick said. "His uncle was minding the store (and) would have a step aside" when they came out of prison. If not, Borgesi said, Ligambi or anyone else trying to run the organization "would have serious problems."[/i

[quote=Ted][quote=sickstylemob12][quote=Ted][quote=Southphilly4ever]
"Borgesi was made by Merlino. I think the only ones that were made by Sanfa were Merlino and Michael Ciangalini, both in 1989 I think. Merlino/Stanfa made Johnny Ciangalini, Borgesi, Angelina and Lancalotti and others. And Merlino's crew were basically descendants of the Scarfo guys so there is probably a lot of pics of them together from the 1980s.

I thought Johnny Chang was made before all of them ,By Scarfo.... ?

Wonder how much Uncle Joe was making as acting boss and how much he was putting to the side for the 3 of them. (Joey , Georgie , Stevie ) if that was the situation they made . 25% ea? .

i doubt they were getting anything esp geogre and stev. Geogre had his own rackets his loansharking operation he ran through his brother and lou moncellao. Steve why would he get any money. Joey might have got some but no way 25 percent remember the entire merlino crew was convicted in 2001 ligambi had stanio mousie Joe “Crutch” Curro he had a strong organization and he was the top guy why would he need to kick up 25 percent to merlino what could merlino

now dont get me wrong i think joey was getting some envelopes but they were too keep him happy joey had no idea about the day to day he was getting moved around different prisons constantly through the 2000s how would he even know what 25 percent

now when marty angelini got released i think the only reason he got made underboss was out of respect for merlino but i dont think marty really knew any of the big things that was stanio mousie and ligambi and he was not making big money i mean marty was the underboss and he was scamming geogres guys for 2k spitting on cops fighting with his wife i doubt ligambi would be around someone like that

when steve got out he prob got a piece of the pie johnny chang was always a earner he could set up his own things.

i do always wonder if ligambi and those guys had not been busted in 2011 things could have got interesting with merlino and his guys all getting out would ligambi have been willing to give up the top spot to steve and joey

what the fuck does that loser who was ratting on geogre in the can know i mean the guy was looking for a way out of the can he was a jail house informer they can never be trusted and what the fuck does geogre know he and ligambi were beefing him and marty were beefing only thing he knew on the streets was from lou moncellao

Last edited by gangstereport; 12/12/15 08:19 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion