Originally Posted By: Ted
[i]"He told me he was the `coon-see' (consigliere)," Aponick said. He also said that Borgesi told him his uncle (Ligambi) was the boss but that the crime family "belonged" to Joey Merlino, Steven Mazzone and Borgesi, all three of whom were convicted in the 2001 racketeering case.
"He said the family belonged to him, Merlino and Mazzone," Aponick said. "His uncle was minding the store (and) would have a step aside" when they came out of prison. If not, Borgesi said, Ligambi or anyone else trying to run the organization "would have serious problems."[/i

[quote=Ted][quote=sickstylemob12][quote=Ted][quote=Southphilly4ever]
"Borgesi was made by Merlino. I think the only ones that were made by Sanfa were Merlino and Michael Ciangalini, both in 1989 I think. Merlino/Stanfa made Johnny Ciangalini, Borgesi, Angelina and Lancalotti and others. And Merlino's crew were basically descendants of the Scarfo guys so there is probably a lot of pics of them together from the 1980s.

I thought Johnny Chang was made before all of them ,By Scarfo.... ?

Wonder how much Uncle Joe was making as acting boss and how much he was putting to the side for the 3 of them. (Joey , Georgie , Stevie ) if that was the situation they made . 25% ea? .