Taliban seized opium poppy fields during Afghanistan uprising. Think about this: If muslims in that region cannot use alcohol or drugs, based on Sharia law, why are they one of the biggest heroin and marijuana producers? Guys/girls on this forum in their 40s and 50s who used to get down will tell you afghani hash, with the gold stamp was the dag back in the day.

I have a few turkish friends who are muslim. Very moderate beliefs; at least the guys/girls I know. They party too and it's allowed in Turkey.

ISIS is indirectly supported by Al-Queda, Taliban, through Al Nusra front. The good thing is these extremist factions aren't able to unify, YET. If they do start to pull resources, it could get interesting.

So, I sort of agree that ISIS doesn't "run" the drug trade in east asia, but they are definitely benefitting from it.

Some folks believe in the linear logic that if you are fucking around with Heroin or cocaine, your are supporting terrorism.

Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
The fighters sure do use drugs. The Paris shooters and suicide bombers injected themselves with heroin before carrying out the attack.

But as far as ISIS militants being major drug traffickers themselves? No, that's blown out of proportion. The Dailymail is never a reliable source wink

Boss of tha toilet!