Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
Thanks for the responses.....There may not be a war in philly but I think I hit on a warring topic.

Are there even 3 factions within like Anastasia said? If war was to break out, which faction would reign supreme? Does anyone in philly's administration have any connection to NY in 2015 or, are they all alone since the Natale/Merlino vs. Stanfa days?

Good point , And it my just be starting to develop with just about everyone back on the street and several new guys and several guys Around .

Eventually that's what you will see someone getting close to a family in NY like Skinny has made a point of lately himself .

Skinny has been busy trying to do the right thing to watch his back he has been networking a bit lately .
Wonder if that has anything to do with watching his back .

Joey spends most of his time in South Florida. Granted, he's been to Philly twice this fall, but the guy that truly seems to be pulling the strings is Stevie. If there are any strings left to pull that is. It's so watered down. I wouldn't be surprised if it's every man for himself at this point. The country is certainly big enough, and that could explain why we're not seeing any violence.

Anyone have any idea who those new guys might be?